There are many interesting things in our camp, and here are some of them:
- There are many entertaining programs designed for the children to always have fun, learn and enjoy their time.
- Every month there are different leisure programs, which means that we try not to repeat.
- There are always three free high-quality meals per day,
- There is a 24/7 medical Centre with specialized doctors on duty,
- On our territory, there are of a lot of games and sports facilities,
- There are a separate dance club and a modern cinema,
- You will find a cozy barbecue ground, and campfire places,
- Modern extreme park and rope park,
- Target, I-Master,
- The children can have a bath in the evening or stay in the cozy guest rooms (three-color TV),
- children's gift shop,
- And many other useful activities in our camp for children!
- The camp's manager always on duty and will help you to solve any of your problems at any time.
- The leader’s task is to be responsible for the children, while the task of the organizers of the camp’s leisure activities is to entertain them,
- The territory of the camp is guarded and not allowed to the outsiders, which means staying in our camp is safe,
- Secure parking for cars is also
Every day in our camp have different activities and it's always updated, however here are the main events that we have in our schedule,
8:30 – 9:30 The children wake up and have breakfast.
9:40 – 13:30 Different activities
13:30 – 14:30 Launch
14:30 – 15:30 Nap hour.
15:30 – 19:30 Different activities
19:30 – 20:15 Dinner
20:30 – 23:30 Different activities
00:30 Camp Sleeps
Since we care about our children's and staff's health there are always served three high-quality meals per day which contains all the required nutrients by the human's body. In the following lines, we will introduce the different types of nutrition that we have.
Meat and meat products:
beef I and II categories, veal, poultry meat (chicken, turkey), rabbit meat, sausages (beef), boiled sausages, offal (beef liver, tongue).
Fish and fish products: cod, hake, ice fish, pike perch, herring (salted).
Eggs - in the form of omelets or boiled.
Milk and dairy products: milk, cottage cheese, non-spicy cheese, sour cream, kefir, yogurts, Cream.
sweets (preferably marshmallow, candy, marmalade), caramel, chocolate, biscuits, cookies, crackers, waffles, muffins, cakes, pies, jams, honey.
Vegetables: Potatoes, white cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, beets, cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, onion, garlic, parsley, dill, celery, tomato paste, tomato mashed potatoes.
Fruits: apples, pears, bananas, berries, citrus fruits (oranges, tangerines), dried fruits.
Legumes: peas, beans, soy.
Juices and drinks:
Natural domestic and imported juices and nectars of industrial output, industrial release drinks based on natural fruits, coffee, cocoa, tea.
beef stew, salmon, saury (for soups), compotes, fruit slices, eggplant and squash caviar, green pea, sterilized tomatoes and cucumbers.
Bread, cereals, pasta - all kinds.